Wednesday, January 27, 2016
The most essential part of discovering your ideal home in an active adult community is to hire a professional real estate agent that has the ability to find exactly what you are looking for. Your real estate agent should be licensed, ethical and knowledgeable of the area in which you are looking.
Wilma Pinstein is a 55-plus community specialist with over 15 years of experience in active adult community real estate in South Florida. Through her hard work and ability to listen and understand exactly what her clients are looking for, Pinstein has been successful in turning anxious clients into satisfied homeowners.
Find out how to find the best real estate agent for you from our active adult community specialist and call Wilma Pinstein before beginning your active retirement home hunt.
1. Ask friends and family for referrals – If someone you know has used an active adult community real estate agent in the past, ask them if they were satisfied with the service they received. As an experienced 55-plus community specialist, Wilma Pinstein takes into account the needs and wants of all her clients and goes above and beyond to find them the perfect home. Because of her determination and hard work, she is often referred to friends and family of satisfied customers.
2. Do your research online – Turn to the internet to further your search for the best real estate agent that meets your needs. Look up reviews and testimonials to get a better idea of what past clients are saying about a specific real estate agent. Wilma Pinstein has an impressive track record for satisfying her clients by finding them exactly what they are looking for in an active adult community.
3. Go with an experienced agent – Real estate agents with several years of experience under their belt have their finger on the pulse of the market and can service your needs more appropriately. Wilma Pinstein has over 15 years of experience in 55-plus community real estate and she sells homes in over 15 different active adult communities in south Florida.
4. Ask the professionals for recommendations – Most real estate agents specialize in a specific area of real estate and are not shy about referring an associate if they think it is a better fit for a client’s needs. If you know a real estate agent in the south Florida area, ask them if they can refer an agent to help you find your home in an active adult community. Chances are they will be able to point you in the right direction.
5. Ask your potential real estate agent about current listings – Before contacting a potential agent to help you in your quest for the perfect home in an active adult community, have some knowledge of properties you are interested in looking at. During your first consultation, ask the agent about a property you have researched. If the real estate agent knows the property you’re referring to and can give a few details about it, you know you have an agent in the running. However, if the real estate agent isn’t familiar with listings you’re interested in, you know you are dealing with someone who isn’t on top of the 55-plus real estate market.
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Wow!Move right into this beautiful first floor Grande Model with a fabulous lake view from almost every room!New Kitchen with updated appliances, countertop and cabinets that feature pull out drawers for ease of access, even in the pantry. The redesigned master bathroom includes a spacious stall shower with built in seat and a huge custom storage area with built in lazy Susan organizer. This over sized bathroom includes two under mounted sinks in the updated granite counter top cabinets and draws. The redesigned Master bedroom has a huge walk in closet fitted with adjustable quality organizers and the additional wall closet with organizers. The updates to this gorgeous space include tile floors in the main living area and Florida room, laminate floors in the master bedroom, den and kitchen
Square feet: 1,995
For more information about this property, please contact Wilma Pinstein at or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text 3295013 to 67299.
See more listings at: www.55pluscommunityspecialist.com
MLS ID: RX-10200927
Friday, January 8, 2016
Retirement is right around the corner and you are starting to think about where you will begin the next chapter of your life. If you are an active senior and looking for a warmer climate, you may be considering a move to an active adult community in Florida. Active adult communities are designed with the needs and wants of an active senior in mind and with the enlisted help of a 55-plus community specialist, you can find the perfect community that’s right for you.
Our 55-plus community specialist, Wilma Pinstein, has over 15 years of experience in active adult community real estate and has made it her mission to help seniors find their ideal home, while maintaining their active lifestyle. To learn more, here are some of the benefits of living in an active adult community:
1. Active adult communities have the amenities you are looking for – Whether you are interested in playing golf, tennis, shuffle board or swimming, there is an active adult community in Florida that is the right fit for you. As a resident of an active adult retirement community, amenities are nearby and easily accessible, making it easier for you to enjoy the things you love on a regular basis.
2. Residents in adult-only communities have more in common – When choosing where you will live when you retire, you’ll need to think about who will be living around you. Electing to live in an active adult community increases your chances of living in close proximity to people that have shared interests.
3. 55-plus communities consist of low-maintenance properties – You’ve done your fair share of lawn and property maintenance in the past, so why not let the exterior of your home be maintained for you after moving into an active adult community in Florida. These services are usually included in your homeowners’ association (HOA) fees, making it easier to budget.
4. Active adult communities offer on-site services – Depending on your physical condition, you may be in need of a community that offers you services that are in close proximity or come directly to you. There are several retirement communities in South Florida that provide residents with on-site beauty salons, dry cleaning, restaurants and more. Many active adult communities also offer transportation services to those who have given up driving, making running errands and visiting nearby friends and family doable.
5. Active adults-only communities offer fixed living costs – Whether you’re renting or buying in an active adult retirement community, your living costs will be more manageable because maintenance fees, services and utilities will likely be packaged into a fixed monthly cost. This will make financially preparing for the future easier for both you and your family.
For more information on 55-plus active communities located in South Florida or to take your first step toward finding your ideal home for retirement, contact Wilma Pinstein at (561) 306-7430.