Monday, October 31, 2016
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Wow ! Completely remodeled kitchen with 42 inch white wood cabinets, corian counters, new appliances, large tile and faux wood floors, (no carpet) and designer paint. New bathrooms, and ceiling fans. This three bedroom/den patio home has a screened patio with an electric awning, and a bonus room that can be used as a second den or computer room. There is a one car garage with a double driveway and this community has a 50,000 sq.ft. clubhouse with indoor and outdoor pool, Men's and Women's spa, fitness center,600 seat performing arts theatre where they have live show, free movies, 8 Har-Tru tennis courts, card rooms, Billiards, arts and crafts with cermacis, club of all kinds and a cafe' for breakfast and lunch. Very active clubhouse and friendly community.
Square feet: 1,440
For more information about this property, please contact Wilma Pinstein at or email@example.com. You can also text 3965798 to 67299.
See more listings at: www.55pluscommunityspecialist.com
MLS ID: RX-10278473
Delray Beach, Florida is a unique place. There truly is no place like it because it combines the hip vibe that attracts so many young professionals, but with the relaxed and active feeling that makes it a great place to retire. There is no better place that combines both so perfectly, and that’s why so many people choose to retire in Delray Beach. Are you looking for retirement communities in Delray Beach? If so, here is why you are choosing the best city to retire in:
Delray Beach Is Whatever You Want It to Be
For some, retirement is all about relaxing by the pool or beach, soaking in that warm South Florida sun and reading a good book. For others, retirement communities in Delray Beach offer the activities, sports and social meet ups that they crave.
Both the social butterflies and the content to be alone retirees can exist side by side in Delray Beach. You can even choose to have a little bit of both. The small town charm and upscale downtown make it a one of a kind place for retirement in Florida.
Delray Beach Activities for Retirees
If you choose to join a retirement community in Delray Beach, you can look forward to all of the following activities:
- The beach; because when in doubt, a little sun, surf, and sea is all you need.
- Atlantic Avenue, a great place to catch a movie or have a good dinner, though it is filled to the brim on weekend nights with young professionals, so either opt for an early night or join the young crowd!
- Museum is a peaceful, serene, and delightful attraction that brings people of all ages together for a taste of Japanese culture.
- Most, if not all, retirement communities in Delray Beach maintain a schedule of planned activities and social events for residents.
- Avid golfers be warned, you may never want to leave, because Delray Beach has some of the most prestigious and incredible golf courses in all of South Florida.
Retirement Communities in Delray Beach
The cost to buy a house, condo, or apartment in one of the many retirement communities in Delray Beach is more reasonable than you might imagine. Delray Beach is an upcoming neighborhood with a lot going for it, while simultaneously being well priced.
Retirement community specialists will often sell condos for cash because the process is both reasonable and the long term prospects of Delray Beach neighborhoods make them a great place to settle down for retirement.
Still Not Sure If You Want to Retire in Delray Beach?
If you are not yet convinced, here are a few more reasons why you should retire in Delray Beach.
- The weather is fantastic and sunny almost year-round.
- It received the All-American award three times.
- Medical, tourism, and real estate are the three major contributors to the local economy.
- Major tennis, golf, and other sport tournaments are held in Delray Beach every year.
Contact Wilma Pinstein, pack your bags, and we will see you soon!
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Although, there is a chance that you may not be ready to move just yet, a retirement community specialist in Boca Raton, Florida can start showing you the ropes and help you see some properties even if the idea is in the back of your mind. If you are unsure, the very first thing to do it assess your situation. Answer the following questions to see if you are ready to move to a retirement community in Boca Raton.
How many of these apply to you?
- You rely on others much more than you would like.
- You feel lonely and want to connect with others again.
- You have realized your changed health.
- You feel stagnant and you need a change.
- You want to feel companionship again.
- Your house and garden are neglected because they are too much work to maintain.
- You are excited by the possibility of moving.
If you feel as if any of the above, or more than one of the above relates to you, it may be time to consider moving to a retirement community in Boca Raton.
There are two types of retirees out there: those who are excited about the prospect of retiring, and those who are more than a little reluctant.
The first group is happy to be settling into retirement in Boca Raton, and they believe that this is their time to relax, enjoy themselves, and reap the rewards of a lifetime of work and achievement.
The second group sees retirement as a bad thing, as though they are giving up on having a productive lifestyle. However, what this group fails to see is that they are now given the opportunity to be around people their age and enjoy the well-deserved time to relax and enjoy everything in life that they may not have been able to enjoy yet.
If you believe that it is time to retire in Boca Raton, then what will these retirement communities be able to offer you?
What are the benefits of retirement communities in Boca Raton?
The number one benefit of retirement communities in Boca Raton is that you have the right to choose exactly what you are looking to get out of it. You can choose the level of assistance you need, the level of engagement in the retirement communities you are looking at, the level of amenities, and more.
ypical benefits of retirement communities are:
- Living with people in the same age-range as you.
- Access to community, relationships, and activities that will make you feel engaged.
- No lawn or garden maintenance.
- Numerous leisure activities.
Okay, I am ready to retire in Boca Raton, where do I begin?
- Reach out to a retirement community specialist like Wilma Pinstein in Boca Raton and see what communities are available to you.
- Reach out to family members and friends, and start discussing the possibility of moving into a retirement community.
- Get your finances in order to expedite the approval process.